Saturday, October 24, 2009

wong wong's backdrop♥

I want a "wong wong"~~
Someone please buy me a "wong wong"....please??
awww~~recently had seen a doggy is extremely CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Can someone buy me one? and i gonna marry you!!XD *Just kidding!!ltr my bi chop me off...=x
Seeeeeeeeeee~~isn't cute? i'm sure u gonna fall with it as well....

Are they same type?Wondering*


But i still dunno what type the "wong wong" is...=( anyone helps??
I used to call it Teddy Bear dog but bi said where got this type of "wong wong" geh oo...hmmm
Anyway.......
I want ONE of them!!!!I want a "wong wong"!!!
agrrhhhh~when can i grab one like those? =(


**Wong Wong's words is extracted from the acting doggy,tat's me, front of him...LOL
Although others may think tat i am sampat and crazy...
But important is HE LIKES IT...=D

No comments: