Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Interesting exam week =)

Gonna start my post with>>>>>>>>>>FAKER!!!
LoL...
Specially dedicate for THE FAKER.....Mrs. Colie LIM=)
Faker,they really act so cute...
God...please forgive their innocent's acts...forgive their naive...forgive them...
Try to understand that they are so childish and got no moral fibres...
They will know one day...Just forgive their acts please...=)
Ahaha~
Found out something that make me mad and yet so funny...
A gal named herself Colie Lim in Facebook and using my photos to be as hers photos..Cute one!haha
And YOU!FAKER is sooo smart =) delete away the profile cause know that i am telling others YOU ARE FAKER! is glad that you know you wrong so i may ask to God,ask him to forgive you my dear...
And YOU seriously insulting my personality...
As i never add ppl in my msn,facebook or whatever sieds...
You! using my photos add those guys in Facebook and this act seriously abusing me!
Yet,I m deeply wondering....How come A gal like YOU,studying in LIM KOK WENG which so called a farmous collage got such a student like you...sweat...and you are also insulting the sense of arts...
You studying design? somemore is INTERIOR DESIGN,my fren!!
Oh~~No way~~You should not study that...I am sure YOU are lack of sense of arts and also YOU are THE SCUM!! *Oh yeah!!YOU ARE!!
Pissed of from Arts and me...
You mess with the wrong girl! cause i am grumpy bitch!! beware!!

Guys,you should look at the girl...LOL...this post really make me laughing and rolling on the floor...



How could YOU said like that?LOL...
The boy :Hi...you're so artistic...nice to meet ya...=D
Faker :haha..thx ya...nice to meet you too!!
Boy :You're a photoshoot model or just for fun?
Faker :haha...no lar!!of course just for fun lo...went to my fren's studio ma...
Boy :haha...cool btw...you should be a model la...wasted...perhaps you can try modelling...i support support!!
Faker :haha...you sure...i will get a try on that...but i cant do well...i am practising...
Boy :=D practise make perfects...hehe...

**ISHH~!!!FAKER...YOU DUNNO WHAT IS SHAME ISN'T IT?? S.H.A.M.E = SHAME!!! (Just roughly retype the post..ENJOY!!HAHA)

She pissed off =)
End of the Faker's post...sweetdream everyone...<3

No comments: