Monday, October 26, 2009

She Say: ohhh yeah~~~

~~Happy 6 Months Anniversary~~
My dear~~
I U Forever!!
muaaackzzz~~
Promise Is Always A Promise

She finally meet here boy on Saturday...Felt so happy=)
Went for a movie with him along with ma sista and his friend...LOL
Enjoy the cinema couple a lots but not the movie...ahaha =D
I got no idea what the movie telling about== due to my IQ or EQ or whatever Q...I may need others explan to me only i get it...haha
Do u guys Know the movie"Pandorum"talking about?

Well....you know,i dont like alien or action movie so i can get into the movie....
By still i enjoy the day a lots
Thanks bi for coming all over from your house to Bukit Raja Jusco and then Bukit Tinggi Jusco...
After movie back home oioi....That's all...=)

Went Jusco AGAIN! on Sunday with family...
Had yummy delicious dinner there<3

This Taufoo Yummy~ohh~~yummy!!! I want eat!!><


That's ALL for today's blog? =D
End with Loves & Smooches...




*Bi...you really so ben lo...hmmm
His girlfriend at Bulit Tinggi but he went Bukit Raja.. ==
Happy Sweet Night I Had Spent

I miss Starbucks' Java Chip & Mocha =(

No comments: