Monday, June 22, 2009

Wondering...

I being silent doest mean that i dunno anything or admit everything...
Just feel that i should use my time to do on my stuff and avoid to argue with someone...
I remain calm although others miscontrue my words of truth to deliberately twist my words and Use them for their own advantages to harm gullible and those naive people...
As i watch my life' works being destroyed by unscrupulous people i wil be calm and unruffled...=)
I made the effort to live on my life even though the odds are against me...
Thanks you guys actually =)
you all make me knows how to pass difficulty..and how to handle My emotional...
wohoo~~

I wont not resort to lies when someone out there are telling untruths about me and i will not Refrain from returning hatred with hatred to them or being gossip untruths bout them behind Them...btw i didnt do such thing before...
Or being insults them and tell others out there about thier's bads...

OH MY~~Tthat is SUCH A CHILDISH ACTION...dont you think so ? =)
I gonna believe in myself when all those around me think that i am wrong...
But i will make Allowance for those who doubting me...
Mouths is yours =D Yyyyyeaaa~~You got the right...But please people...Dis gonna depends on who you Believe to...be wise...dont ever being harmed by those knaves...

Those people who was unscrupulous, they tried to twist the truth and tend to blame it on others ==
This is sick you ******
And for those who duno the truth...
Oh~~~please keep ur mouth shut...dun twist the truth until that the things become so complicated...
I will not reciprocate with hates and lies for those =)

And heyy~
just wanna to tell you that...
1. I dint complain , talks any nonsence , any bad words , any wrong things or even anything about you to anyone...
2.I did say ''HI'' to you when i meet u that day...but u said i dint..==
3.I tot u say we are fren,but seen like dis is not so called FRIEND..
4.Someone out there is twisting the truth so that why you had heard what untruths things...i knew is who...NOT ME!
5.Kindly just to let you know..i dun hope to heard any untruth things about you & me too..
Ignore it if you felt that you believe them

And heyy~
1.I never said I BLAME YOU...recall the msg pls...
2.I explain to you many times at the msg and you know what i gonna said...IS DISAPPOINT...no others mean...
3.I knew what am i doing and my wrongs...no nit others to tell me to...
4.Thanks for your help =) cause i been feeling release so much now cause my mom knew everthings...
5.I m sorry that i had destroyed the end of your holidays...=(

**Hey you knaves...
Stop tend to twist the truth that people speak to to your own advantages...no manners la...mama no teach kah?=)
But thanks yo~~=D
I m stronger and stronger...
Wan some rewards for what u did huh? hehe...
Everythings gonna stop here...
Dun wanna to hear anythings again...
Peace.............................................................................................................................................................
Gonna post papa's day & mama's day soon...
Daddy mummy...
You 're great =3=

2 comments:

victory said...

GAMBATEH!!

SHARON said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.