Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happieee father's AND mother's day~~~

It may be a late post since father's and mother's day...
Anyways...
HAPPY FATHER'S AND MOTHER'S DAYS AGAIN PARENTS!!=)
Mummy and daddy...
I knew...I learned...I tought...I saw...I touched...
Thanks for educated me and everythings...
I know u care me but i m big d...
Please give me some privacy spaces and i know what goods and bads...
I appreciate it lots...really....
I knew i always made you all angry...
I m so sorry...
I just need some freedom...
Everyone needs it i believe....
I said...Promise is always a promise...
I gonna do my best...
I knew you are worried...
Just take ie easy...
I am no longer a 12 years old gal...

Mom...
I really dun hope the problems keep going on...when only we can find the solution to solve the problems...
Seriously i am tired with that...
I dun like when u are treat me unfairly...
You dunno how much i care and worried bout you sometimes...
You dunno hw heartache when i see you are unhappy...
You never know and you wont know...
Cause you never try to understand me...=''(
You need me too just like i need you...you havin stress just like i having stress too..you are moody just like i m sad too...
We are same...please dont just feel that you are the only one...
But still...I LOVE YOU...i knew you were care me too...THANKS A LOTS DEAR MUMMY...<3

And so do daddy~!!!

Happy father's day dad!!
Papa...
For me...
You are the best=)
I admired for you lots <3
In this family,you are the one that always thinks wisely and rationality...
You never scold me before if i didnt do anything wrong...not like her...
You always advise me with patient and nicely...Until i understand...
Dad,you are the best daddy i ever had in this dull and unfair world....
I made you angry too sometimes...
Sorry dad!!
I m so touched when i recall how you take care of me and worried when i having sick at NEW YEAR...=(
Thanks daddy...I LOVE YOU <3
I wont ever forget bout those...
Not gonna make you all disappoint again...
We are family=) always and forever...i knew it...=)

Father's day-went for dinner with my baby sister =)
Nai pa...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TOO...=)
You used to sayang me lots when i was a kid...i knew u do sayang me too now....i hearts both of you nai pa,nai ma...aspeacially nai ma...you really sayang my siblings and me alots....=)

There you are=)
With a coconut's alcohol+tiger...
Taste sweet and sour ><

The cute one=)

mmmmmuackzzzzz =3=

I need you all in my life..stay still=)
THE END...

1 comment:

victory said...

nothing better than home