Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh.....see who is BACK?? izit she dead??

*It's All About XiaoLili*
YES!!Here i m BACK...

Yo....
XiaoLi is back to HER BLOG....
XD...
My blog is being death blog since the last post i updated....
now i m back to safe it for being death blog...>< i was being very very lazy...
Finished my mid year exam...
having two weeks break now...
nothing much to do and not much plan for my holidays...
glad tat all tuition class is stopped..wohoo =)
and i enjoys my day alots....^^
oh~i love my life wei....


For the first week...
just being a lazy piggy at home...
i slept alots when holidays..>< then aso went shopping with my sweetie and aso leng zai....XD
frens...
i enjoyed hang out with ya...=)
and....and....
I SPEND ALOTS $$ THAT DAY....MY GOD...
300++ I THINK....><
and my pity leng zai_s need take those stuff for me...
thx... muackz =3=

with ye yeee...in da train=)

the coolest "leng zai"...XD


she is handsome tat day =D

and...paisay...XD

oh~my lovely hwa hwa=D

u shoot me? i shoot u too =D

u want some?XD sampat again...
i wanna take pic with her....she dun wan>< cute="">

With my ah hwa hwa..haha...she is different...she love to take pica...XDme...me...yes is me.....XD

ping ping....cool.....let ppl accost huh tat day...tats y...u lloked nice tat day=)

happy to see ur foods??XD HAHAHA....
the sweetiee=)
can u see me??
three of us=)
she named herself-tigerzai...=D does she look like tigger?? nope...=)
i like dis pic...funny......i was hugging her with a pose of dancing....too bad..so blur....
darling was smiling behind there=)

curi curi take....shhhh=D

with ye yee again...at ppl's shop take pic pula==

the darling=)

my grandma tot i was taking a pic with a boy...LOL....><>

DIS IS NICEEEEE =)
MINT FAVOURITE...
TURKEY's ice cream..
they said the ice wont drop even u shake it...
real...
the handsome ice-cream seller played me....
he kept shake the ice cream here and there dun wan give me=(
dis is bully....
haha...nvm...i like it=)
Same pose huh?haha..all paisay=)
i aso meet up 终级天团的星级男孩there....
seriously...
they looked more handsome tat inside the TV...
We were in a same shop but i dint realise...
hwa hwa told me...
and i was shocked........
they were looking at us....
coz we were in a boy boy cloths' shop....haha...
dint took any pica with them=(

SUNDAY
went for a gathering...><
tat day one of my standard six's classmate called me up...
he said having a gathering at 7/6
so i did attend...
oh~my~
wat a boring gathring it is....
all was so shy becoz never meet up for 3 years....
uncle...u have been late for 3 years to have dis gathering...XD
and first it seem like i m the onli gal...
luckily kian wei was there(my classmate for now)
he talked to me.....take drinks for me...take food for me....even bbq things for me...
thx=)
others aso gt talked..but the situation really so......
erm...
so dull................
it's okay la...
seem we all dint meet up for few years...
it's good to have dis kind gathering=)

Weeee~~
before i end up...
Good Nights=)
i wil be more hardworking to update my blog.......

p/s:dis is the longest post i have><

No comments: