Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Outing with the lovely one again =)

This gonna be a photo blog...haha
Cause damn lots pica=)
Sundayy early in the morning,went puchong and Serdang with nai ma's family=)
Aim is to have a look at da jie new house which at serdang there...

On the way~~
This is the place we went for breakfast=)
~Tian Yuen~
I tell you....the dian xin very berry nice!!!
Miss it...
Damn lots ppl till you gonna line up outside and wait =(The nice one=)Shan shan=)The mother and the daughter=)
The Sister and the cute one =)
After been her house,we went for aunty YONG pan mei house=)
I have myself a bowl of "tom yam pan mei" which is my favourite...

In the night,we went for Centro,Neway cause my brother just passed his birthday not long ago...
Da jie and The Noty Fatty Boom Boom...XD
The family=)
The lovely Nai pa Nai ma which take care me when i was a kid=)
The cutie daddy mummy=) which is my er jie and her husby..
Pretty er jie=)
Humorous Da jie=)
The boyfriend and da jie=)
The pretty mummy and handsome daddy=D
The noty playful Me=)
XD
Under 18 no alcohol?
The Cutie=)
Oh~~
I sang alot that day...
No matter old song, modem song or any songs i also sang it...XD
Enjoyed that day so much=)
Sad that cant follow him for movie=(
You know that i miss you a lots =3=

♥ End of the blog....

Good night to you all sweetie =)

No comments: