Friday, February 19, 2010

Special for you =]

I had planned this for weeks...
And even can't go into sleep...=[
.
.
.
And today's the day!
My plan had gone very smooth today=] awww ♥
Specially thanks to david's friends...without them...my plan also ain't that perfect...
THANKS!!
Below is my plan:
Early in the morning,i held to Secret Recipe bought a cake...
Den ivan fetch me to david's house...
Seriously if without they all...my plan won't go that perfect...
Then,they all went into david's house and left me ,ivan and his gf outside...
I went into the house with cake and candles after ivan and his gf....
"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you......eh!! how come nobody sing with me??"i said...
"Sing song with cake also never call me along?"david's mom said...
LOL...
REPLAY....
"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to bibi...happy borthday to you..." i sang it again and his friends..
Haha...so funny here...
I beat that my bibi is touched that moment...=]
Cause he never knew that i am at his house with the cake in front of him...hahahaha
I already planned it for weeks...
Lack of sleep because of the plan =[
Actually my actual plan is to lie him that i am busy or go out with others...make him worry and tought that i forgotten his birthday...
BUT
.
.
.
.
I can't do it...=[
I worry that he will be very angry and worry bout me...
So my plan change again and again...
But still it's awesome...
My dear said he is so surprise and touched =D
Hope that you really enjoy your big day,piggy...
I do all this just for you my love...♥
mauckz!!
Wify love you Lots'a!!♥♥♥
Love & smooches...
Once again...
Happy 21st's Bithday my percious...♥
Love you always...=]

No comments: