Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thanks for the day =]

A late birthday post...

Was so busy and due to my pc problems so i am so lazy to blog recently =[

Many things that happen and unfortunately i can't share with you all...

but stay tuned...until my pc is back to it's heath den i will blog and blog and blog...=]

My birthday just passed and i wanted to thanks all my frineds and those who wishes me through anywhere =D

Appreciate it!! <3 align="center">And also Thanks for the present,kisses,hugs,wishes from my UNbreakable crew<3 align="right">YOU ARE ALWAYS PART OF ME =]

Here's the present from friends and mummy...

.

.

.

Yesterday had an outings with the boyfreind,his freinds and also my friends...

Awesone outings<3 align="center">Too bad we dint take any pictures...=(

Bought two cloths and only cost me RM65...

My friends don't believe that i bought so less...hahaha

Satisfied with my shopping yeaterday=]

We bought a couple's rings and cost RM 190...is it expensive or average??

And we also bought a couple watch for each other's birthday present...

sounds funny right?

I think to buy him a watch that suit for his work...tought can surprise him on his birthday...

BUT....

He always could get what i think and what i wanna to do...omg!

he knew i wanna buy him a watch so he decided to buy a watch for me too...

In the end...we bought a couples watch=]

I seriously love the watch so so so much!! so do the ring!!!

It's awesome! thanks my love<3
You always inside my hearts...muackz


No comments: