Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's about times...a long long times...


Er...
What should i start now?
i been disapeared for a long times...
and my blog is being so death right now...
juat can say that i am not as free as last time i did =D
but doesn't mean i don't want to blog anymore...
just because clock doesn't give me more times...=[
Many things had happen betwwen this few months...
Can't mention out in this short while...
Feeling so wrong with my life...
Hoping there is really someone that can guide me through...
Teaches me what is really right and wrong...
Everyone just told me: Just do it if you feel it's right...
problem is...
I,myself also dunno what i do is really right...
damn!
How lifeless i am!=[ eeee...
Someone had taught me to be responsible...
He advise me to put responsilibity on things i do,only i can done my things prefectly...
and i stunned...
i realized that i never really put my responsibility on things i did...
am learning to be someone who is responsible...
still need someone to guide me on...
just hope i done something that really right in my life...
I knew he will always be the one who always support me even the whole world don't...

and..............

Happy One year's Anniversary ❤


No comments: