Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random...

Many things happen recently...
Till i dunno what i am doing=(
Am i right?i dunno...
What am i doing?i dunno...
I am fucking crazy to face those problems...
There are calling me to hell....i hate that!
I dunno how to overcome and settle those things...
Who can understand me better? who else knows what am i doing...
There is not much....
Who gonna truthly stand at myside and comfort me?
There're no humans who understand me....no much....
I hope what i am doing is right...i know it's stupid...but pls just tell me that i am right!
Anyways...
I hope those sick things gonna over soon...very very soon...go away from me!!

And....
Wanna to tell him that i miss him so muchieeee~~~
Although cant meet up for few days i think...
I gonna miss you like hell...<3
I love you,bi...


Just something nice to share with=)
We found a purse at our class which belongs to afternoon section's lil gal=)
My fren open it and foung something interesting inside...
guess what?
money?? nope~~
credit card?? nope~~
picture?? nope~~
is.......................................................

Tadaaaaa~~LOVE LETTER...HAHAHA....XD

Not i wanna laugh la...really so funny...we were laughing until stomach painpian...XD
p/s:call me if u cant call me aso nvm d i aso nvm d if u no call me and nw u gt hp ma??
guys...can you get it??hahahaha....how cute the boy is=D he keep repeating his words with nopunctuation mark...ahaha~~
You can read by urself=)

how sweet wey???=D
I got no idea with this...As you can read through it...
She is crazy finding for bf??? oh nooo~~~~
Nowsaday's xiao mei mei....
Simplay find a guy for her??==Anyone interested?? haha

Something New=) My new try

When bandar bukit tinggi for kite=)
My 1st time i guess...
Nice try=D...
The sky with full of beauty kites=)

Can you see my kite??Red Batman..haha

Label:Moody,Love,Fun

No comments: