Friday, July 3, 2009

Which I Called A Cam cam = )

I get myself a cam cam finally=)
weeee~~
Thanks bi for buying me a cam cam....
So that i can see u when i need...=)
Gonna use it just with ya....


**IGNORE DIS....................XD
Baby,you know that i miss you...
I just wanna see you...
But i can't so bi kiss me thru the cam...kiss me thru the cam~~
See you when we meet...when we meet~~
Kiss me thru the cam~kiss me thru the cam~~
We'll meet up later...
I need ya... i need ya...boy you know i need ya...
And i was missing you all the times and deeper...
I miss ya...i miss ya...i really wanna kiss ya...
But now i cant so baby come to me right now...come to me right now~
I gonna see ya later on...later on~~
Come to me right now~oh~come to me right now~
You know that i miss ya~
Wahahaha...
Those who were reading this post just ignore above that part...
I m too free to do that...hahaha...Just for fun=D
Changed some lyrics from KISS ME THRU THE PHONE BY SOULJA BOY...
I love this song so much =3=
Took by the cam cam=)

This cam cam not bad right?hoho
He was hugging his bag and i was hugging my pillow =)

Webcam is something quite cool...
And i m too late to own self a cam cam...=(
Nvm...got it now....

No comments: