Saturday, July 11, 2009

Late post><

Been busy for tuition....
Got no extra times to blog out=(
Bloody bloody tuition please go away...
Having fever the last monday...absent to skul again>< 17 days i been absent to school...
Shy am i having sick all the time huh?
Need some "vitamin" here...=D

Having HL milk at class for breakfast before eat my scary bloody medicine...><>

Tell you guys...
My class-4a5 is the...................................................................
THE DIRTIEST CLASS IN KWANG HUA!!!!
Omg~~dirty till even gt cockroach running here and there!!!!
My class is like animal pararise la...
Gt cockroach la...catterpillar la...butterfly la...those insects and even doggy~~=="
there were "chasing" the "xiu qiong"...(in cantonese)
doggy~quite cute right? just so tiny...=3=

Have to say is we lazy?or?my teacher lazy huh?
Others already finish thier moral folio...
We still getting start oni...
So now teacher is rushing with us and we having some pic for our folio...
Acting like very sporty...hahaha

Can you see me? i was acting to carch her ball...XD
See...kwang hua should give me a certificate!
I do take care of school enviroment and I m "good student"=X
hahahaha~~
After changing our shirt...with my lovely hwa hwa =3=









No comments: