Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PC FAIR AGAIN =]
I went Pc fair again last sunday with my ah gal ye yee and siput cousin=]
Morning bibi fetched me,cousin& ye yee and held to KL...
Before going there...we had our brunch around "india's city" as we called in chinese is " yin tu jie".
A restaurant named"china hotel"...bibi said the restaurant very well-known as it's really looked bit old & i got no ideas bout this restaurant...



AND....




really so many ppl inside and you have to wait fir ur seat...
After eat then we held to KL=]
We shop awhile & had our luch again??
LOL
Actually we dint eat when we at China Hotel...
So three of us get ourselves a set burger & drinks =]
It's Yum Yum The Delicious!!!

Here we are!yeah!XD

Okay~he curi tulang!!
Bi went out from his work with me and we had a short chit chat in front The KLcc's garden=]

Due to I am not around when Christmas ,i bought a present for him and gave it to him that day...
Felt so sorry for that...so sorry that i can't spend the christmas with him...=[
Hope he don't mind & like the christmas present that i gave to him...

Awww~~so happy to spend the times with him...the way he looks at me,the way he talks to me is so lovely~
We hold our hands...
We L.O.V.E.And we'll together forever...


Cute ye yee & me=]
I can see it throught the suria mall's siling...=]so nice!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End


*Something destroy the day...=[
But still i happy cause i can meet bibi & spend my times with him...
hubby,thanks for giving me happiness everyday...
And i do love you more day by day...
Muackz!



No comments: