Wednesday, December 23, 2009



Happy 8th Month Anniversary


We been through hard path...
We been through problems...
We been through toughness...
We been through sadness...
We been through challenges...
We been through everythings....
&
These made us love each others more and more =]


Thanks you for being by my side whenever i need you...

When i am not happy...when i am lost...
You will be the One always by my side...comfort me...make me happy...
And only you can&will make me smile when i am sad...=]
Thanks for the everything you gave to me...
especially...HAPPY...
I'm so happy to be with you, my dear...

I hope to spend my life with you till the end...
I want you to know that...
I REALLY SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Stay still...my only love...

Mmmmmmuacccckkkssssssssss!!!!!








* Love & Smooochesss
Bibi...i love you sooo muchieeeee...
I love you forever!!



No comments: