Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I miss my phone =(

Where is my "dian dian" o??
I miss my phone =(
had been few days it never be with me...
i miss you my phone...miss you miss you...
my baby come back to me pls...
hmmm....
for ur information...my phone kept by teacher=(

But i miss him more!
You'll always in my mind...
Recently,things turn good and bad...bad is my dian dian is away from me=(
Good is.........................
Hoho...what a good news ever...
Things settle...
This is because he is always beside me and ask me not to give up...
It's so worth...really so worth...
I believe sooner things will be going very smooth and well...
We've been thru those hard path...
It's better and better now=)
Finally they accept me and him...horayyy~~=D

hey hey you you~!!!
Those kepochi ppl....
Please la...save ur times do ur own things....don kepo others ppl's thingy okay?
If you are really so free...go bang the wall then=)

No comments: