Sunday, August 16, 2009

GOODBYE MY FIREND =(

  • Ng Yee Ping
  • 16
  • Klang
  • Study in 4A5
  • Friendly...students of 4a5 is always friendly=) you will agree that if u mix with us^^
  • Day dreaming all the times...cause he always blur blur lo...
  • rich?? haha...my friends said so...
  • Hardworking...that's why he shift to collage...
He is leaving us to N9..for ur information...N9 is negeri sembilan...
We gonna lost a nice friend in our class=(
Take care my friend!!!!
So we having a simple and lil farewell for him at class=)
We get our class teacher permission for sure...
Bought a cake,snake,champaige,soft drink...
p/s: Our class is addictor of snake such as ROCKY and CHIPSTER...LOL
I made something for him...
A paper??LOL...as you can see below...
As long i got heart right?
Better than others that din't do anything...=D
Tadaaaa~~~nice?? tell me it's nice....
Cute right??hahahahahXDNotice board is belongs to me...=D
All did by me although i not the ketua papan notice...
Wanna beauticate it sooner=)
Without phone my life is dull..................................................
LOL...not that serious...but i miss "her"...i miss my phone phone...
Asked my fren to take those pic for me to blog...
Kian wei sorry for keep asking you to send these pictures...=D
Still got lots pictures is with yee ping i-phone...cant get it=(
Anyways...
We'll miss you!!!Yee Ping!
Take cares over there!!
You're a member of 4A5=)
*FRIENDSHIP is a promise made in heart..Silent..Unwritten..
Unbreakable by distances..
Unchangeable by times..
Once friend...
Always A FRIENDS...

No comments: