Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Day Out with my ah zhen zhen =)

Ah Zhen's birthday just over...
So i decide to go out togetherand treat her eat ''HO LIAO''...
Then we decide to go times square...
Morning we took KTM there den i said wanna go SG wang 1st only go times square...

Well...
When we reach KL sentral...Gt a digi seller came towards us...and he asked me use wat line...i tot if i tell him tat i using DIGI too den he wont ask me to buy or wat...
Who know== he asked me to join in postpaid...den i said sorry...i prefer prepaid...
Den he bla bla bla....talk non stop...keep ask us to join...
Ah zhen keep walk away...left me ther...so pity...
Funny is....He dun wanna let us go...OMG...wat the...keep stand in front ther...den ah zhen turn back the way wher we came...His gang said ''hey,dun walk somemore lo...later u go back KTM again le...''= =
I laughing non stop there...so funny...XD
He still asked me dun laugh...nothing funny aso...
Beside,he still asked his fren to block our way...
LOL...hw cute he is...
After this he still dun wanna let us go...keep follow us...den we go round and round...XD
You know?A MAXIS seller saw ah zhen den asked to join maxis postpaid...the digi man saw and they argue...haha..
So ah zhen and i took dis chance to run away...but....he came again...OMG...==
Finally,i said...sorry ar...my mummy wil scold...Den he speechless...wahahahah...
After bye bye with him den we took teksi go SG.WANG...=)


...OUR SS PHOTO...




i meet 黄明志 at sg WANG...too far==


yummy~yummy~


babe ah zhen give my birthday present tat day=)
thx lots sweetie...
i know u have do dis with heart...thx...
muackz...

No comments: