Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love kids!!!

You're Cutieee~!!!
Yesterday...went my baby sista house...
i have fun at her house=)
i wil go her house every Sunday if i free...
and i like to go ther play with kids....
agrhhhh...
i love kids and baby!!!THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
I wish i can own one...wahahaha....
Here you GO...=)
Dis cute...XD...''yiPIyaya'' she sang into ''yiKIyaya''


song:"I LOVE YOU"...HAHA...QIQI is really berry cute!!!


If u happy den u clap ur hand...XD...cute version...


QI...Cal me jie jie pls....pls...nice to hear u cal me jie jie...=)


she dun wanna cal me jie jie....ignore me den she leave....=( *cry*


When BBQ PLAZA for dinner...
my daddy was so funny...dis is my parents 1st time...i told them i know how...
but they dun wanna listen...so daddy asked a boy there...
I feel like laughing out loud...
The boy teach us to cook...LOL...

The boy take a cup ice-cream come...he said his manager free us geh wor...hahaha...hw nice....


No comments: