Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's 2011 Now!

Happy New Year 2011 Everyone there!
I know it's late to wish now=)


Did not have any special celebration yet count down...
In stead of having the road traffic jam together,i choose to stay at home and go out on 1st JAN 2011 =)
how smart?
The love's one fetch me early in the morning and we head to Klang for breakfast...
Bah Kut Teh is served by that time=) so yummy! Klang's bah kut teh is really that tasty!!






The another destination for the day is One Utama Shopping Mall...
There were a lots of ppl and huge crowds!
We watched" Gulliver's Travels" and had our dinner at Canton-i...


His meal=)

Love this to the max!!♥ It's super-duper delicious!!


I had spent an awesome yet happy day with him that day=)
He Promised to bring me eat the "ha gao" again!

Received his very-berry sweet msg on the day at 12a.m. =))
A new Begining for us and myself...
A brand new life is going to start now!
Yeah!work hard girl!fight for ur target!


Babyboy,i promise i will love you till the very end of my life
You know i love you so♥
I'll love you more than 2010 =)

No comments: