Sunday, November 8, 2009

ONE MALAYSIA~ 1=ONE =D

It's ONE MALAYSIA!
*Rakyat diutamakan...
*Kerjaya dipentingkan...
(I not sure what is the line this...but meaning is sound like this)

Today went Sentul,KL with daddy and his friends to a malay's wedding...
Early in the morning...daddy wake me up from my sweet sweet dreams and my comfortable bed I was so sleepy =(
So,follow daddy there by his friend's huge nice car...
There have Lot'sa of malays and we're the only chinese there...
Have my brunch over there...and....
Yum!yum!yummy~~~
Soooooooooooooo Deliciousssssssssss!!!
Simple curry,sour mix vege and chicken...so nice!!

Between.....
The weather today is damn damn damn HOT!!!!
Make me felt like wanna faint and whole body is so sticky and cant stay in patients....=(
But Sunny day is good!

It's times ti have some pictures~haha =D

This malay little boy boy is berry CUTE!!
He is so cute with a pair of big eyes,extreamly long lashes,cute smiles and cute expressions...

No comments: