Monday, April 20, 2009

Xiaoli LOST ??



I LOST??
NO NO NO~
Just away for few weeks...=)
I gonna post what happen around me recently all at once...
lazy to update my blog...
keep busying attend tuition class...exhausted...><
as u all noe pc fair held last week..and i been there for my pc stuff...
it was so crowded and raining outside...
i dunno hw to get there seriously...my ah ye yee brought me ther...
two gals went KL by train till 8 something night...
is it dangerous?scare?
nope...
i dint scare at all...=)
ahh~~cute bibi~~i wish to own him!!


my dinner~~hoho...japanese restaurant...ye yee said the price there is too expensive for us which still a student...


yummy~yummy~~


Between..
i went to the bkb tournament which held at shah alam...
we went ther by taxi those two days...
really crazy with balls...
addicted for balls...haha



my ah hwa hwa is so tired...>< pity~~

17/4
my class "leader" 's birthday =)
Happy birthday yea~~
we celebrate for her at skul...
wat a memorable day for her...isn't it ??my pei yee..
hope it gonna be...=)


they purposely bought a buy to push her face on it...
ther is a video but i dint upload it...

No comments: