Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to SchooL~

Late uplate my bloggie d...
Coz mummy keep my modem up...
But..
now i gt bac...hahaha...

Before GOIN TO SKUL...
I was veri moody...
hmmm...
I dunno why...
Mayb i stress coz i goin to form 4...it'll be totally different than wat i did in form 3...
I promise myself tat i gonna work hard for it to get good result the other two years...
N i scare i cant do it...
Besides....
4A5 is not my dream class b4 tat...i hope can go 4A3...
But now...
Hahaha...
I lik it...
All my teacher mostly veri good n students at class do always make jokes...
Well...
Jus started skul oni...
i have LOTS homework d...><
All are essay...
Make me so headache ar...dunno wat to write coz it has been 2 months i dint writte essay...
The title are hard too...
Internet aso cant find the point...aikz...
Form 4 is reali fresh for me... those subjects all are different...
Our book is THICK lik hell...
Heavy to carry wei~
N Luckily my hwa hwa same class wit me n sit next to me...^^
Others all no same class jor oo...><
I miss form 3 class!
I miss the time tat i been through last year!
I hope i can get wit Form 4...
Yea~!!
New year..New class...New subject...New teacher...New fren...New life N New XiAoLi!!
Pia ar!!



Bought a New bag from Oreef...

My hwa hwa~hearts her...XD

Hapi to back to SKUL^^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha
why wan go 4a3?
dun go my class leh XD